30 Day Returns
Free 2-3 Day Domestic Shipping Over $200
At Soleil Blue, we love investment pieces that are timeless. K. Jacques gladiator sandals fit our ethos perfectly. The Larissa features a toe thong with adjustable buckle strap closure.
- Color: Noir
- Black leather upper with black sole and bronze hardware
- Available in full sizes only.
- French sizing (see last image for size chart)
- Size up if you normally wear a half size.
- Leather sole with 1cm stacked heel.
- Made in France
- Return Policy
Why we love this brand: K. Jacques was established in 1933 by Jacques Keklikian and his wife Elise in St. Tropez, France where they opened a tiny workshop that sold bespoke Tropezienne gladiator sandals. These hand-made leather creations were loved by Brigitte Bardot, Picasso, and tourists alike. They continue to be popular today, and can often be seen on Kate Moss. The brand is still family-owned and is currently being led by their children and grandchildren.